The Friends of The Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine, abbreviated to ‘Friends, RLHIM’ or simply ‘Friends’, are committed to the hospital’s patients, former patients and staff, as well as to the continuing development of the hospital itself.
Resources permitting, we have ambitious aims, but the following, in brief, remain our core objectives:
- To educate the public, health professions and policy makers of the needs of the hospital’s patients, with particular emphasis on homeopathy, and to encourage interest and support in the hospital.
- To give and exchange information and advice and to promote education in all matters relating to hospitals and hospital management, to promote research and to disseminate the results.
- To publish, or contribute to the publication of, any papers, books, periodicals, reports or other documents relating to homeopathy and other recognised complementary therapies.
- To hold conferences, meetings, lectures, exhibitions and discussions.
- To supplement the service provided by the hospital for the health, welfare and comfort of the patients, by the provision of facilities and equipment.
- To provide, or assist in the provision of amenities for patients and staff.